Aston COVID office guidelines
To ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff, we would appreciate if the following health and safety guidelines are followed when attending our office:
- Upon arrival at our office, check in to the ServiceWA app, or SafeWA app.
- Face masks need to be worn properly at all times
- Practice physical distancing (at least 1.5metres away from each other)
- Practice good hygiene (e.g. use hand sanitiser, covering any coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow)
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the office, we are more than happy to make alternative arrangements to your appointments
- Where preferred, appointments can be conducted via the phone or Zoom.
- Where possible, communications or correspondences can be transmitted electronically through emails, or by post.
- Anyone who has visited overseas, or who are required to self-isolate should stay away from the office for 7 calendar days
- Always follow the guidelines and recommendations from the Healthy WA website.
The above guidelines have been communicated to our staff.
Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Thank you for your cooperation.