Small Business Grants WA
To assist small businesses with the ongoing impact of COVID-19, the WA state government has released a series of business grants since the pandemic started.
Currently the following grants are available for WA businesses:
– Small Business Hardship Grants (December 2021 and extended program)
– Payroll tax waiver
– Tenant Rent Relief Scheme
– Landlord Rent Relief Incentive
– Tenant Rental Credit Scheme (State Government tenants)
For the hospitality and events industry, the following grants are available:
– Alfresco support package
– Waiver of Liquor Licensing fees
– Event Supplier Support Program
Different eligibility criteria applies to each grant so check the website for details. If you need assistance applying for the grant please contact us.
Important note: the grants received will likely taxable income to the business so please make sure it is declared in the business’s tax return in the year of receipt.