Why you should consider moving onto the cloud
In recent years many desktop accounting systems started chasing after “the cloud” by establishing their online presence. Some are moving their software to the server/online environment, while the others completely revamped the look and functionality of their software to compete with other online software.
Cloud Accounting is the new, easy and efficient way for you to take control of your business paperwork and have more time to increase your profits or spend with your family. What will you do with the time you save?
What is a Cloud based accounting system?
- Cloud computing accounting software is accounting software that is hosted on secure remote servers.
- Data is sent into “the cloud,” where it is processed and returned to the user. All you need is an internet connection.
Aston Accountants are Gold Partners with Xero, Professional Partners of Reckon Accounts and are also experienced in helping clients using MYOB Live and Intuit Quickbooks.
10 Reasons to join the Cloud
- Reduce the costs of computer hardware and software in your office
- Software updates are automatic and free, and are up to date with current legislation
- Forget the pain to backing up as it’s done automatically for you
- You and your accountant having access to the same data at the same time so there is no need to send backups, restore information or do complicated year-end journals
- Increase the security of your business data
- Direct bank feeds can process your transactions into your accounting system automatically, so no painful data entry is needed
- Get better visibility of your cashflow with real-time data
- Greatly reduce the time you have to spend to keep your accounts up to date
- Increase access to your business information online, anytime, from anywhere as long as you have internet access, even on the go using your mobile or tablet
- Collaborate with your team and your accountant. You decide what each person can see.
Aston Accountants can help you with the selection, setup, migration and ongoing operation of a cloud accounting system in the same way that we have assisted with the full range of desktop business accounting systems including Reckon, MYOB and Quickbooks.
Click here to check out what more you can do with Xero accounting software, and imagine the time saved on these automated tasks.
Depending on your business needs, we have monthly and quarterly account preparation plans available to help you meet all your reporting obligations (BAS, superannuation), keep your accounts up to date, as well as help wth your cashflow.
Contact us now for a quick chat about how we can help.